1. The person who books the Property ("the Hirer") and the other
people who are staying at the Property ("the Members of the Party")
shall take all good care of the Property and any and all of its
contents, fixtures and fittings and ensure that it and they are
left clean and tidy.
2. All loss and/or damage to the Property and/or to any and all
of its contents, fixtures and fittings shall be the responsibility
of the Hirer and the Members of the Party, who shall jointly and
severally be liable therefore. Without prejudice to that liability,
the cost to the owners of the Property ("the Owners") of any such
loss and/or damage shall be deducted from the £100 Damage
Deposit. Subject to any deductions, the Damage Deposit will be returned
to the Hirer as soon as reasonably possible after the departure
3. The period of hire ("the Period of Hire") is from 4.00 pm on
the arrival date to 10.00 am on the departure date.
4. A deposit of one fifth (20%) ("the Deposit") of the total price
of the holiday ("the Total Price") is payable on booking. The Balance,
(80%) of the Total Price (" the Balance ") and the Damage Deposit
is due 6 weeks before the first day of the start of the holiday.
Where a booking is made less than 6 weeks before the start day of
the holiday 100% of the Total Price and the Damage Deposit is payable
when booking. The Deposit is non-refundable. Without prejudice to
that and at the Owner's discretion, the Deposit may be returned
if the same period is subsequently booked by another party.
5. Upon receipt and acceptance by the Owners of the booking form
completed by the Hirer ("the Booking Form") and upon receipt of
the Deposit the Hirer is liable for the Balance and a Confirmation
of Booking Form will be sent to the Hirer.
6. The Property is offered only on the condition that no more than
twelve (12) people shall be in occupation at any time during the
Period of Hire, except by prior written consent of the Owners.
7. If for any reason beyond the Owner's control the Property is
not available, or has been rendered unsuitable for the holiday letting
(e.g. by fire damage or some system fault ) on the arrival date,
all rent and charges paid by the Hirer will be refunded in full
and there shall be no further claim against and/or liability of
8. No liability is accepted for any loss, damage or injury howsoever
caused which may be sustained during the holiday to the Hirer or
any Member of the Party, or any car or its contents, or any possession
of the Hirer or of any Member of the Party.
9. Pets are only permitted by prior written consent of the Owners.
If such agreement is given it is on the understanding that no sign
of the pet is evident in the Property or grounds on departure and
no nuisance or annoyance is caused to neighbours. Pets are not allowed
10. If there should be any cause for complaint, or accidental damage,
this must be reported to the Owners immediately. It is too late
to report it after the holiday. While we will do everything reasonably
within our power to effect speedy repairs to the Property and/or
any furnishings or equipment or facility that may be faulty or fail
during your holiday, no guarantees are given and no refunds will
be made should any fault, failure or breakdown occur and not be
immediately rectifiable or rectified.
11. Linen is provided for all beds. Please note that the cot is
supplied with mattress only - all bedding and linen for the cot
should be brought with you. The Property is equipped with sufficient
crockery, cutlery, kitchen equipment, furniture, beds and linen
for the standard number of people indicated. Towels are not
provided. All food, dishwasher and washing machine powders
should be brought by the Hirer.
12. Any dispute relating to or arising out of or in connection with
these Conditions of Hire shall be governed by English law and shall
be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England
13. These Conditions of Hire shall apply to any booking made in
respect of the Property whether by correspondence, telephone or
via the Internet.
Back to top of page